As a teacher, I know that I work hard to help my students succeed- in fact, sometimes it feels like I earned their grade just as much as they did! If this kind of devotion describes a teacher’s efforts, just imagine the hard work we put into our own children- especially in 2020 when we doubled as schoolteachers and homeschool mommies. We check and double check homework, we pop into the online grade books daily- (sometimes hourly!), we call teachers and principals, we help with projects and reports, and we push them to do their best in their education. I think it’s time that it pays off for teacher/parents and their children/students alike. After all, we deserve a reward for our hard work this year! I did some digging and discovered these rewards offered to deserving students holding great FINAL report cards with grades in the A-B range! Many of these restaurants are part of franchises with local owners (and may, or may not participate), so please call before showing up to collect your report card rewards! Personally, I keep a copy of my kids’ report cards and just ask when we get to our summer destinations. Some places really surprised me! Grab those excellent report cards and see what your neighborhood has to offer!
- Applebee’s – A is for Apple program awards A students with a free kids meal
- Baskin Robbins – free ice cream cone for a good report card
- Bob Evans – free kids meal in their “star student program”
- Burger King – free hamburger or ice cream cone for scoring 100% on a test (per week)
- Cap Com Federal Credit Union – Students can present their end of the year report cards to earn up to $30 with their Great Grades reward program! What a great way for kids to earn money that doesn’t come out of parents’ pockets! Open a youth account and let your kids start learning that hard work pays off!
- Cheryl’s Cookies – free cookies for A’s on report card (up to 3)
- Chick-fil-a – free 8-pack of nuggets or free ice cream cone for a good report card
- Chuck-e-cheese – Kids earn 15 game tokens for their grades (food purchase is required)
- Cold Stone Creamery – free scoop for a “good” report card
- Dairy Queen – many give free small ice cream cones for A’s, but check with your local location
- IHOP- free kids meal or pancake stack with a good report card
- Justice – $5 off your purchase for a good report card that’s been issued within the past 30 days
- Krispy Kreme – free original glazed doughnut for each A (up to 6!) on your report card!
- McDonalds – free Happy Meal for K-5th, free Value Meal for 6th-12th with good report card (all A’s)
- Melting Pot – free 3 course meal for K-8, free 4 course meal for grades 9-12 (One Straight-A Dinner per every 2 four-course dinners ordered)
- Pizza Hut – free personal pan pizza & small drink with K-8 report card (every marking period for 3 As)
- Sbarro Pizza – Free slice of pizza and small soda for being a PizzAcheiver (A’s and B’s on report card)
- Wendy’s – free treat with a report card with As and Bs
–Jessica Cicalese – Kurtz