As a teacher, I know that I work hard to help my students succeed. In fact, sometimes it feels like I earned their grade just as much as they did! If this kind of devotion describes a teacher’s efforts, just imagine the hard work we put into our own children’s academic pursuits. We check and double check homework, we pop into the online grade books daily (sometimes hourly!), we call teachers and principals, we help with projects and reports, and we push them to do their best.
Well, I think it’s time that it pays off for us! After all, we all deserve a reward for our hard work this year! I did some digging and discovered numerous restaurant rewards programs offered to students holding great FINAL report cards with grades in the A-B range! Many of these restaurants are part of franchises with local owners (and may, or may not participate at their discretion), so please call before showing up to collect your report card rewards! Personally, I keep a copy of my kids report cards and just ask when we get to our summer destinations. Finding some of the places on the list really surprised me! See what your neighborhood eatery has to offer for report card rewards!
- Baskin Robbins– free ice cream cone for a good report card
- Bob Evans– free kids meal in their “star student program”
- Burger King– free hamburger or ice cream cone for scoring 100% on a test (per week)
- Cheryl’s Cookies– free cookies for A’s on report card (up to 3)
- Chick-fil-a– free 8-pack of nuggets or free ice cream cone for a good report card
- Cold Stone Creamery– free scoop for a “good” report card
- IHOP- free kids meal or pancake stack with a good report card
- Justice– $5 off your purchase for a good report card that’s been issued within the past 30 day
- Krispy Kreme– free original glazed doughnut for each A (up to 6!) on your report card!
- McDonalds- free Happy Meal for K-5th, and free Value Meal for 6th-12th with good report card (all A’s)
- Melting Pot- free 3 course meal for k-8; free 4 course meal for 9-12
(One Straight-A Dinner per every 2 four-course dinners ordered)
- Pizza Hut- free personal pan pizza & small drink with k-8 report card (every marking period, for 3 A’s)
- Sbarro Pizza – Free slice of pizza and small soda for being a PizzAcheiver (all A’s and B’s on report card)
- Wendy’s– free treat with a report card with A’s and B’s
- Jessica Kurtz-Cicalese